mm, cm, point, inch and pica to pixel
Convert the print area to the minimum required pixel value for printing depending on the print type.
(1) Select "From Image" in the lower tab menu and choose "To Px" in the upper navigation menu.(2) Select printing type such as "Gray Printing". Enter the width or height in the input form named "Original print size". Calculate by tapping the calculation button.
- Printing resolution affects conversion. You can change the printing resolution on the SETTINGS screen.
- You can set the zoom ratio of the arranged image to DTP software as calculation conditions (v.1.2 or later). You can change this on the SETTINGS screen.
- Unit can be selected from 5 types of mm, cm, point, inch and pica. You can change this on the SETTINGS screen.
- The conversion result is the minimum value. It's OK if it's bigger than this. The result is displayed as an integer value rounded up to the nearest whole number, because pixel is the smallest unit of screen display.