pixel to mm, cm, point, inch and pica
Convert the image size to the maximum size that can be printed with quality maintained depending on the print type.
(1) Select "From Image" in the lower tab menu and choose "From Px" in the upper navigation menu.(2) Select printing type such as "Color Printing". Enter the width or height in the input form named "Original image size". Calculate by tapping the calculation button.
- Printing resolution affects conversion. You can change the printing resolution on the SETTINGS screen.
- You can set the zoom ratio of the arranged image to DTP software as calculation conditions (v.1.2 or later). You can change this on the SETTINGS screen.
- Unit can be selected from 5 types of mm, cm, point, inch and pica. You can change this on the SETTINGS screen.
- The conversion result is the maximum value. It's OK if it's smaller than this. The result is rounded down to the second decimal place (mm, point) or the third (cm, inch, pica).