- The application "PixelConverter" (hereinafter "this app") itself does not have a function to collect personally identifiable information. All input data on this app will be saved only on the device that installed this app, and all of them will be deleted when this app is uninstalled.
- For the proper distribution of advertisements posted on this app, the following information may be collected by the advertisement distribution company through this app.
- IP address.
- Non-user related crash logs.
- User-associated performance data such as app launch time, hang rate, or energy usage.
- A Device ID such as the device's advertising identifier or other app-bounded device identifiers.
- Advertising data, such as advertisements the user has seen.
- Other user product interactions like app launch taps, and interaction information.
AdMob (Google Inc.) : https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Apple Inc.: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
- The support website of this app may obtain information about the access device such as the IP address. Also, when inquiring, I may ask for your name, email address, etc. The handling of this personal information is in accordance with the following policy.
- I will comply with laws and regulations and other national norms regarding the handling of personal information.
- I will acquire personal information properly and will not use improper means.
- With the exception of the law, I will use the personal information provided for the following purposes.
- To provide support to users of this app.
- To improve the app and support website.
- In addition, to contact the personal information provider when necessary.
- I will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date within the scope of the purpose of use set forth in the preceding paragraph. At the same time, I will endeavor to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- I will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the provider in advance, except in the cases permitted by law.
May 21, 2020
Updated October 17, 2022